Recognized by Forbes 500 and Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s Largest, fastest growing privately owned companies, is expanding in Oakville and we need a new Account Executive!!!
What makes AppleOne Group of Companies a Leader in their Industry and a great company to work for?
We offer a very competitive base Salary plus an UNCAPPED commission program! In addition to your package, you will further be rewarded with the following benefits:
• Additional performance bonuses
• Company matched RRSP Program
• Opportunity to attend the President’s Founders Club- all inclusive trip for 2 (These trips are 5 STAR +!!!)
• Monthly recognition luncheon with company President or reward cards if you meet your targets!
• Extended Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• On-going training and self improvement opportunities
• Birthday day off - paid
• No red tape. Direct access to your Manager, open door policy!
• Your opinion matters - Employee suggestions for improvement are encouraged
• Offices network and sharing of orders between branches.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
• Identifying and developing prospects into clients.
• Increasing business within existing clients by providing exceptional customer service while developing strong client relationships.
• Developing an applicant base through recruiting, screening, networking and interviewing.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to consistently meet deadlines while effectively managing multiple tasks in critical in this role.
• Demonstrated track record of successful Inbound or Outbound Sales
• Strong team player
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to work within a fast paced environment
Our office has a family oriented feel yet resides in a professional atmosphere. Our team works hard, have passion for what they do and take pride in their roles. We support each other, share success, cross-train and genuinely care for everyone equally in our Branch. If you want to join our team, you will need to have a great sense of humor, no sense of self-entitlement and be a willing participant in group activities!
If you are interested and qualified for this opportunity, please email your resume in confidence to Jake Westover email@example.com
Change your career for the better!
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing JW-INT in the subject line, or call (905) 339-3333. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.